[TYPO3-english] install tool error

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Aug 30 11:56:18 CEST 2016

Hi Christian,

Managed to get it working again. Thanks for the help. Always nice to learn. The only thing I am still struggling with, and which is a very important part of this site, is the Yag extension. I can not get it working in this version( 6.2.26). PT_extlist is giving troubles. Any idea how to get that working?

One way would be updating to 7.6 (I have to ask the host to update their php version first). Since the site is build with Templavoila, I tried if updating to 7.6.10 with TV) I used a copy of an other 6.2.19 site which I have running on our own vps and that went well. Although, some additional Yag extensions are also messing things up. It seems that most parts are working fine. Did not empty the typo3temp files yet, which can reveal more problems.

Regards,

Wiechert