[TYPO3-english] Re: Can't upload mp3 files

Larry Durfee EigenFunctions at gMail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:23:44 CEST 2016

Tom,

We use WEC (Web Empowered Church) and they supply "Quixplorer".

I've looked all over and I can't seem to locate PHP.ini. There is a file "php.ini_" and "php.ini_bak" (seems to be down level version), but I can't seem to edit either file (both are at the root directory). In "php.ini_", there is the line "upload_max_filesize = 10M".  I have also found, in other files, the value 2M, all of which are too small.

Any help would be much appreciated.
--
---
  Thanks,