[TYPO3-english] Backend Problems after upgrade

Adrian Manning adrian.manning at kns.ch
Mon Apr 25 20:01:01 CEST 2016

I am in the process of uprading to 6.2.
I have been following several upgrade guides and most things seem to be working, but I have one large Problem:
When I try to add a Content to a page I get a HTTP 500 error (Webpage cannot be displayed)

I have used the DB check and the database analyser in the install tool and there everything seems OK.

What could the problem be? Is it an Installation Problem or a database probelm? Or is some extention causing probems. Are there any logs that could help be debug the problem?

I am running the Website on a shared host so I only have ftp access and database access via phpMyAdmin.