[TYPO3-english] CSC classes missing after TYPO3 upgrade

aaron o aaron at nlsltd.com
Fri Apr 22 19:22:42 CEST 2016

I'm fairly new to TYPO3 and after an update from 6.2 to 7.6, all the CSS styled Content classes have changed to csc-default.

I've included css_styled_content to my template and that gave the site it's overall stylesheet, but it just seems that none of the content itself are given their individual classes e.g. csc-frame-nav, in the html.

Any pointers or help of what to do would be greatly appreciated.