[TYPO3-english] real_url not producing the full url for tt_news single view item while switching the language

Ricky Mathew ricky.mk at pitsolutions.com
Fri Apr 22 09:23:02 CEST 2016

here is my real_url configuration for tt_news

				'article' => array(
					 'news' => array (
						'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
						'lookUpTable' => array(
							'table' => 'tt_news',
							'id_field' => 'uid',
							'alias_field' => 'title',
							'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted AND NOT hidden',
							'languageGetVar' => 'L',
			                           'languageExceptionUids' => '',
			                           'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
			                           'transOrigPointerField' => 'l18n_parent',
			                           'autoUpdate' => 1,
							'useUniqueCache' => 1,
							'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
								'strtolower' => 1,
								'spaceCharacter' => '-',
							),
							'noMatch' => 'bypass'
						),
					),
				),

it just producing the url http://www.bibusfrance.fr/en/news/latest-news/latest-news/article/ and trim off the news title "new-products-on-our-e-shop" from the url while switching from french to english where french url is  http://www.bibusfrance.fr/fr/nouvelles/dernieres-nouvelles/dernieres-nouvelles/article/new-products-on-our-e-shop/

what is the solution for this?