[TYPO3-english] Many errors ind TYPO3 7 LTS

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:21:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

I see a lot of errors - dozens - in the backend of my TYPO3 7 LTS installations. They all have the same following text:

Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/var/www/vhosts/phisk.dk/httpdocs/typo3/sysext/t3editor/Resources/Private/tsref.xml" in /var/www/vhosts/phisk.dk/httpdocs/typo3/sysext/t3editor/Classes/TypoScriptReferenceLoader.php line 81

What should be done to avoid these errors?

Yours
Peder Høy Kristensen