[TYPO3-english] Frames & indents in version 7.6.5 LTS

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Apr 14 10:18:13 CEST 2016

Am 14.04.2016 um 10:13 schrieb Peder Høy Kristensen:
> Quote: Peder Høy Kristensen (phisk) wrote on Thu, 14 April 2016 07:56
>> Hi.
>>
>> I wonder, where did frames and indents for standard elements go in the
>> latest version 7.6.5 LTS?
>>
>> Yours
>> Peder Høy Kristensen
>
> In the meantime I think I found what you mean. I use a html template and
> several css-files linked to it. Is that what you mean by CSC?

CSC = CSS Styled Content
FSC = Fluid Styled Content

HTH Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"There is dignity in personal appearance. There is dignity in a calm
aspect. There is dignity in a paucity of words. There is dignity in
flawlessness of manners. There is dignity in solemn behavior. And there
is dignity in deep insight and a clear perspective."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://www.käse1a.de