[TYPO3-english] Re: Execute php script file including html headers

Script Grandpa k.kirsa at kirsa.de
Wed Apr 6 13:24:42 CEST 2016

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> This is not a TYPO3 URL. This is a direct call to the script.

Well, my question was on how to correctly do it. That's why I titled the urls "Example".
Are you saying, that Typo3 (pages) cannot evaluate (custom) url parameters?
So something like www.somedomain.com/getpic?imgsize=250 could never work with Typo3?

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Why do you want TYPO3 to execute this script? It does not make sense.

On that specific server a single Typo3 installation is serving multiple domains / web sites. So apache forwards every request to Typo3's index.php and Typo3 serves accordingly. My script is supposed to be available as a page in one of the domains, next to a whole bunch of other pages generated for that domain by Typo3. If I fiddle with apache to redirect that specific domain to another subdir just to execute my script, I loose all the other (Typo3) pages for that specific domain. As far as I can see, I am stuck with Typo3 here.