[TYPO3-english] T3onepage Distribution, how do I install?

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Mon Sep 28 23:46:03 CEST 2015

Hi Mario,

I don't know whether this helps you further, but it is what I did:

   - I pointed two domains to the same directory on my server:
   http://domain.com for the t3onepage and http:///www.domain.com for a new
   page three
   - The first is as decribed above
   - The latter got a new template (in the same style as t3onepage,
   actually I copy&pasted a lot), and is a "normal site" (meaning, with
   several pages). It's there that I host the different news pages (single,
   list) and some other things that needed a bit more of elaboration
   - in the site structure of the latter (the www.), the "home" page is a
   forward to the t3onepage site root.

All of this works flawlessly without it needed more configuration. The only
thing you need to think of is to put the baseurl parameter for realurl
correctly.

Good  luck with it!

Nico

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 12:39 AM, mario chiari <ml at mariochiari.net> wrote:

> Hi Nico, All
>
> thanks for the reply.
> I am able to install, and I start to understand how it works.
> So far so good.
>
> What I would like to be able to do is:
>
> -- to use realurl, t3onepage and news seamlessly without any glitch (it
> is not so yet)
> -- to insert news (with News), with latest, archive/list view, and
> single view.
>
> Indeed I would like to have  (at least) two 'onepage' pages  - say
> first and second -  as to include a single news view  in a section of
> the first page and the archive/list view in the other one.
>
> Does anybody know whether it is a feasible plan, I may realize just
> playing around with the given configuration options (and not need to
> hack the code)?
>
> thanks
> cheers
>
> mario
>
> ps I am still looking for a doc about the Upgrade Wizard, its different
> tests and their rationale.
>

> On ven, 2015-09-04 at 10:42 +0200, Nico Deblauwe wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I've played yesterday a bit around with t3onepage and actually it is
> > very
> > simple once you understand the logic behind the package. What did the
> > trick
> > for me are these two pages:
> >
> >    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b1yYUOy6G0
>
> is there some audio?
>    -
> >     http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/typo3-fragen-probleme/74785-typo3
> > -6-2-2-t3onepage-distribution-installieren.html?language=en
>
> their trick did not work for me.
>

> > Good luck!
> >
> > Nico
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 5:53 PM, mario chiari <ml at mariochiari.net>
> > wrote:

 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93

 *bluepundit *Comm. V.   webdesign & communicatie
 www.bluepundit.eu *|* Warmoesstraat 145 - 1210 Brussel