[TYPO3-english] Using TYPO3.CMS.git as submodule

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Mon Sep 21 14:08:33 CEST 2015

The project is developed local with a git repo in a dev-branch. Next to
the dev branch there is a staging and a master branch. staging is on our
server and master on the live server.
After push staging or master, it will be depoly to the correspondig server.
Our server we can configure as we want, but not the live server. Some of
the projects have only FTP-accounts.
So the request is now, to use git and composer only local.

But is it too much work to maintenance a git repo, or what was the
intent not to provide one with a complete distribution?

lg arno