[TYPO3-english] Using TYPO3.CMS.git as submodule

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Thu Sep 17 16:33:33 CEST 2015

Hi Viktor,

You bring me up to an idea: I'm not so versed in using composer, but is
it possible to set my own composer.json in the project dir and load the
vender-stuff in the project-root, so I can keep the typo3 repo clean?

I think about to override only single stuff like

	"config": {
		"vendor-dir": "vendor",
		"bin-dir": "bin"
	},

But it's required, that I can keep the typo3 as git repo and it must not
load it via composer.

lg arno