[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Using TYPO3.CMS.git as submodule

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:50:33 CEST 2015

Hi, Arno

> "Why simple if it can be complicated." :)
Fair enough)
For me this is useful, because finally I can keep my 'vendor' folder outside of web-root and don't need to manually load classes from it. Also Composer class loader is significantly faster, than one from TYPO3.

> This is really unsatisfactory. Do you use a deploy process? If so, have
> you some input for me? We are using Codebase as Git-Repo and DeployHQ.
> And I like it to keep it as simple as possible :)

Unfortunately I didn't run some big projects on TYPO3 7 yet. My current (and the only v.7) project is quite small and my deploy is just "git pull", "composer install -o" and "sass --update ...". I'm looking forward for CI or CD, but it is not the main goal now, so I didn't focus on it yet.