[TYPO3-english] TCA override accessible only for specific ext.

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Thu Sep 17 08:51:12 CEST 2015

I don't exacly know what your extension do, but usually you have a model
with an image, which references to sys_file_reference. e.g. you have the
field tx_bbhelpers_domain_model_thumbnail in you model, you can
configurate the TCA like in the extension news. In this case only the
content element of the extension can show your field.

lg arno