[TYPO3-english] Using TYPO3.CMS.git as submodule

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Wed Sep 16 14:42:01 CEST 2015

Hi!

I used until now the GIT repoitory "TYPO3.CMS.git" as submodule for
comfortable updates.

With TYPO3 v7.x this is not possible anymore cause missing vendor
directory. (Related issue: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/68054)

Next to "TYPO3.CMS.git" I found now the repository
"TYPO3CMS/Distributions/Base.git" which sounds like the downloadable
packages. But this repo is not up to date.

Is there any (simple) way to keep my deploy process? Does exists a
repository which is complete and have the vendor directory included?

Thanks for your help!

lg arno