[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5 Backend Page Tree does not load on SSL

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 05:11:39 CEST 2015

Hi All,
My TYPO3 site is running on 4.5. The site is being configured to pass
though SSL. SSL termination happens at the Load Balancer level. When the
site is accessed through HTTPS (SSL) the backend Page Tree and few other
pages doesnt load, however the site loads fine. When the backend is
accessed without HHTPS (not through SSL) it loads all the menus, Page Tree
fine. I went through and applied the mentioned solutions in the below link,
however none is working.

https://forge.typo3.org/issues/26088

Please suggest what can be done to resolve this issue with the Backend. If
there is no fix for this issue, should I consider the site without SSL? The
FireFox console debug shows below message when backend Page Tree is
accessed via backend.

Blocked loading mixed active content "
http://www.mysite.com/typo3/ajax.php?ajaxID=ExtDirect::route&namespace=TYPO3.ExtDirectStateProvider
"

...d)}};x.on=x.addListener;x.un=x.removeListener;if(E&&E.body){x._load(true)}else{e...

ext

Please help.

Regards,
Raj.