[TYPO3-english] CoolUri with prefix 'auto'

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Sun Sep 13 17:39:10 CEST 2015

Hi Robert,

absrefprefix is not meant to be set to a domain actually.
There are some places in the Core's code which might fail unexpectedly if you do so.

If your page is running in the docroot of your server, just set absrefprefix = /

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org