[TYPO3-english] How to configure for high availability

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:55:56 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
I'm setting up a TYPO3 site on two hosting servers. May I know which
directories specifically needed to be placed under a shared location so
that the requests from both the servers will not have a conflict with the
data user is processing.

With my understanding uploads and fileadmin are necessary to have it in a
shared location. Please let me know if typo3temp and typo3conf also
required to be on the shared location for any reason?

Regards,
Raj.