[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 under Cloudlinux: recommended settings

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Sep 3 08:25:47 CEST 2015

Am 02.09.15 um 17:14 schrieb Urs Braem:
> Bernd, you are referring to memory_limit, right?
>
> What do you think about:
>
> memory_limit = 512M
> post_max_size = 100M
> upload_max_filesize = 100M
> magic_quotes_gpc = Off
> max_input_time = 60
> date.timezone = "Europe/Zurich"
> max_execution_time = 240
> magic_quotes_gpc = Off

that should be enough to run TYPO3 smoothly (except you have very
extraordinarily traffic)

> I am not 100% sure if the server will give me these 512M, though

considering the default-values you refered in your first posting it can
get close.
the other bottleneck might be the number of CPUs. as a website includes
a lot of requests which could be served in parallel only one CPU will
need to sequence it.

For virtual machines as webserver inside my normal computer I consider
at least one CPU fulltime and at least 2 GB Ram, better 3 or 4.
And that are webserver only I access, and the connection is fast!

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html