[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 under Cloudlinux: recommended settings

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Sep 2 16:39:35 CEST 2015

Am 02.09.15 um 16:01 schrieb Urs Braem:
> Hi all
>
> some of our TYPO3 instances are running on a shared hosting (CentOs with
> cPanel, suPHP and mod_security), where Cloudlinux
> (https://www.cloudlinux.com/) is used to limit resource usage per
> account and increase server stability. That is fine, but I sometimes get
> the feeling TYPO3 is throttled a little too much to do its duties as it
> should.
> Does anyone have  experiences with TYPO3 under Cloudlinux? Is that (and
> the above mentionned ensemble of software) a recommendable environment
> for a TYPO3 Install at all?
>
> To tweak (= loosen) the Cloudlinux limits, there are several parameters
> that could be modified:
>
> http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?limits.html
>
> Apart from the obvious CPU/SPEED parameter, could anyone suggest a
> recommended minimum setting for an average TYPO3 site to run smoothly?
>
> Thank you very much - any hints are appreciated

the question might be: what values have you in your php.ini?
as TYPO3 needs some more memory than a simple php-website restrictions
there would be more slowing down your website. as usual values in
php.ini can not exceed values for the underlying OS

http://typo3.org/typo3-cms/overview/requirements/

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html