[TYPO3-english] background-image for content elements

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Sep 2 08:18:19 CEST 2015

Am 01.09.15 um 13:58 schrieb Ernst Fall:
> Hello and thanks for the answer!
> The problem is, that after I installed the extension via
> extensionmanager, Typo3 seems to crash (Backend as well as frontend
> become white pages). I think the error is somewhere in the
> extTables.php, but I´m not into extension-developement to check that :-/

in the ext_tables.php of that extension all core-calls are like
t3lib_div::loadTCA(..) which is deprecated since 6.0 and which is
outdated for 7.x.
I fon't know whether you can use it if you install compatibility6, the
better way would be to change these method calls to the proper
(namespaced) classes.
http://api.typo3.org/typo3cms/current/html/ might help

bernd
--