[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 add external JS without Typoscript and no access to Typo3 admin panel

David Bruchmann david.bruchmann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:43:35 CET 2015

> Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:38:57 +0100
> From: Philipp Gampe <philipp.gampe at typo3.org>
>

> You already asked the question and got two answers:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33415138/typoscript-backend-layout-next-level-not-working/

Philipp,

the linked item is about completely another question, so your hint is
misleading and I don't know if the linked post has the same author, but
perhaps you know the user on "mps79" on stackoverflow by name.

Apart from that the caching question in the linked thread is quite
interesting and I'm curious who is right about it.

Best Regards,
David