[TYPO3-english] install Tool

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Oct 29 09:07:52 CET 2015

Hi "Polycarp Royal", (real names preferred here)

Please check your PHP session settings, especially the session storage path and verify that PHP has write access to this folder.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org