[TYPO3-english] news detail + powermail on same page

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at avisto-eastern.com
Wed Oct 28 20:39:34 CET 2015

Hello Katja,

As far as I know PowerMali do not add query string to form by default, you need to add it yourself.
In your PowerMail template where you have:
<f:form action="{action}" ... >
you need to add:
<f:form action="{action}" addQueryString="1″ ... >

This way PowerMail form will keep tx_news (or tt_news) GET param in URL.

Best regards,
Sinisa Mitrovic