[TYPO3-english] Sysext form & Standard cObjects

Raphael Weber raphael at screensolutions.de
Tue Oct 27 23:16:36 CET 2015

Hi,

I already posted this topic in 'TYPO3 German', unfortunately without finding a solution. Hopefully a member of TYPO3 English can give me a hint.

I'm checking out the Sysext form and found this passage in the documentation:
"You are not bound to the following FORM objects. Whenever FORM will be put in TypoScript, the contents of this property will be sent to the FORM plugin, however you can use regular TYPO3 content objects (cObjects) as well, just like you are used to do. This means you have the possibility to add COA, TEXT or even HMENU in the FORM TypoScript."

.. but I wasn't successful in applying this yet. The TEXT cObjects of the following TS aren't rendered:

formKontakt = FORM
formKontakt {
enctype = multipart/form-data
method = post