[TYPO3-english] Unable to install typo3 6.2.15 IIS error 500

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2015.trash.schams.net
Fri Oct 23 04:41:08 CEST 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-23 at 02:29 +0200, Michal Konecny wrote:

[...]
> The Installation program successfully checks the prerequisites and after starting the Installation I get:
> 500 - Internal server error.
> There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
>
> Does anybody know the reason for this Problem?

Well, I don't (I usually try to avoid Windows servers), but have you
checked the IIS/PHP error logs? A "500 Internal server error" should be
logged somewhere with some more useful details hopefully.

One of my clients fought with TYPO3-on-Windows for a while just
recently. Turned out something with permissions was configured wrong and
the error messages were misleading (or did not point to the right
direction).

HTH, Cheers
Michael