[TYPO3-english] Re: Help with inline for each

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Thu Oct 22 23:34:33 CEST 2015

Thanks Richard

isfirst and islast will only give me the space at the beginning or end of the list of categories though, won't it? It might work though, as most articles won't have more than two or three categories

I haven't been very succesful nesting with inline fluid, below is what I have, how would you work the iterator into it?

Thank you

Simon