[TYPO3-english] How does TER work?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Oct 22 20:39:44 CEST 2015

Hi Simon,

Simon Browning wrote:

> Do all the extensions come down from git now?

No.

> We've been finding the TER slow to load, in 7.5 at least, and was thinking
> we could set up a local mirror.

You can change the mirror in the mirror table. It used to be a random
mirror, but mirrors have been deactivated lately due to various problems.
In general, I suggest not to create a local mirror, but either use a
deployment script, that copies to extension into to right folder or to
switch to composer (TYPO3 7.5+).

Best regards
Certified Integrator – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!