[TYPO3-english] Re: typo3 7.5 file access control

joujou jpjounier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:02:44 CEST 2015

I chose extensions the way you advice me to do, but there's always a risk. The thing is that I don"t see the point to provide access tab if it's useless unless you add an extension. That's not clear and might lead to errors.
I don't care about extension when they are core ones, because I trust them, it's different with others.
I'm in the process of migrating Typo3 4.5 to Typo3 6.2 and the only things that makes problems is extensions...
By the way, do you know up to which Typo3 version pibase extensions will work ? There are some extensions I'm going to modify for them to work with Typo3 6.2, but I wonder if they'll working with next versions of Typo3.
Thanks a lot for your advices.