[TYPO3-english] backend user

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Oct 20 15:56:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a hard and until now unsolved problem on 6.1.9 site (can't update
at the moment) with frontend users editing their own information.

It seems the info (also some custom fields) doesn't now get saved
reliably when edited and saved in frontend.

Now I'm wondering if there is a way to assign a feuser record to a
beuser. This backend user would login to backend and could edit only his
own feuser record. Is this possible? At the moment I can think only a
system that every feuser would be in his own sysfolder and this
sysfolder would be editable for the beuser. But easier way?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela