[TYPO3-english] Team page deleted, still showing up

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Oct 20 08:14:59 CEST 2015

Am 20.10.15 um 02:38 schrieb Laura Cienkowski:
> I have deleted the team member page.  When I look at the Team list it is
> not there but  It is still showing up on our website months later.  I
> need this person removed from our website and I can't think of why it
> would still be there.
> I hope someone can help.

you may provide some more information.
as there are multiple possibilities to show information on a website you
(and us) need to identify the source of these person information.
then you can remove the exact data.

Version of TYPO3, involved extensions, URL?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html