[TYPO3-english] .htaccess file

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 19 11:55:00 CEST 2015

Am 16.10.15 um 13:07 schrieb polycarp royal:
> Hello good people, I'm pushing my typo3 site to a live server and on the
> cPanel I'm able to locate and install TYPO3. When I open the site url on
> the browser I'm getting a .htaccess error (I presume) which says:-
>
> "home/hyraxpro/public_html/cms/.htaccess: INVALID COMMAND
> '/(typo3/|t3lib/|fileadmin/|typo3conf/|typo3temp/|uploads/|favicon\\.ico)
> ', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server
> configuration"
> That's exactly the error I'm getting.
> How do I solve it? or how do I modify the .htaccess file to
> rewrite/redirect correctly ?? any help/suggestions always appreciated.

that looks like a line has accidantly been splitted.
in the usual .htaccess you can find the line:
RewriteRule
^(typo3/|t3lib/|fileadmin/|typo3conf/|typo3temp/|uploads/|favicon\.ico)
- [L]

if you accidently deleted the first word the rest may result in your
error message

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html