[TYPO3-english] Extbase FE form with inline relation

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 12 08:25:19 CEST 2015

Am 11.10.15 um 22:28 schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Please read my question again. I need frontend insert/update form with
> inline relation. Ext builder doesn't give you that.

your initial posting does not state clearly that you want an create/edit
form in the FE.

for that you might use your suggestion, you also may use the uid as
index for the inline records as far as the data is edited.
but I think you will have to do some programming to map those data to
the repository (and the database records)

maybe it will be possible to do it automaticaly with the new announced
form handling in 7LTS

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html