[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 tx_news details urls with parameters get thrown to 404 page

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:01:35 CEST 2015

Hi List,

I've a typo3 website which is using Typo3 6.2.15. I've an extension
"mmc_directmail_subscription" for newsletter subscription which is rendered
in all the pages. I am using tx_news in my website and in news detail page,
when I click on subscribe button it is redirecting to 404 page.

The url like this
http://www.mydomain.com/test/news.html?tx_mmcdirectmailsubscription_subscr[action]=register&tx_mmcdirectmailsubscription_subscr[contoller]=Subscribe
.

I've added "cHashExcludedParameters" in install tool like this;

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE'][cHashExcludedParameters]
= L,tx_mmcdirectmailsubscription_subscr[action],tx_mmcdirectmailsubscription_subscr[contoller].

But this is not working. If anybody knows the solution, please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Arun