[TYPO3-english] Multilanguage Website

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Wed Oct 7 20:23:02 CEST 2015

Am 07.10.2015 um 19:32 schrieb Hakan Gür:
> yet, since I have had to make changes in
> a file of the package, this is certainly a bug and needs to be dealt with.

NO, you really don't have to change original files !!!
... and everybody should never do this!!!

1.) first define your needed domainrecords for foreign languages
2.) second do the correct language configuration for your needs

and in the package (normaly introduction package was build to show how
things work, not to use it in production!!!) you hav to change the
typoscript of the language menu.
For this, have a look at the whole typoscript of the site
search for language_menu and you'll find the whole lib.language
configuration... (or use the TSOB)

3.) the following lines should be changed for a menu of your needs
(untested)... simply do it in your root template...

lib.language.20.1 {
NO {
  stdWrap.override = English || Dansk || Deutsch
  stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams = &L=0 || &L=1 || &L=2
  ATagParams = hreflang="en-GB" || hreflang="da-DK" || hreflang="de-DE"
}
ACT {

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder