[TYPO3-english] The package "frontend" depends on "cms" which is not present in the system.

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Oct 7 10:23:54 CEST 2015

Am 07.10.15 um 10:08 schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> 1.10.2015, 12.18, Viktor Livakivskyi kirjoitti:
>> Can you check if there is a "cms" extension in typo3/sysext/ folder?
>> If not, then you did downgrade wrong and need to really copy complete
>> source of 7.3.1.
>
> Thank you Viktor, I ended up upgrading back to 7.5.0 and struggle with
> that.
>
> Because I use symbolic links I don't touch the source folders at all, so
> the "cms" is there in the folder anyway.
>
> Please enlighten me/us if this is a wrong way to downgrade:
> - change the symbolic links to the old source
> - empty the caches, upgrade steps and database comparision in install
> tool and empty the caches and even the whole typo3temp folder if needed
> (and recreate the typo3temp default folders with install tool)
> - did the DB integrity check in backend

as the files LocalConfiguration.php and PackageStates.php (in
typo3conf/) could be modified after/while upgrade you may need to
rebuild them.
in this case the entry for ext:cms was removed for 7.5 and is missing
after the downgrade.
As there is no downgrade-wizard/-script you may need to insert or revert
configuration which was lost as there is no history aside from your
server-backup

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html