[TYPO3-english] The package "frontend" depends on "cms" which is not present in the system.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 7 10:08:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

1.10.2015, 12.18, Viktor Livakivskyi kirjoitti:
> Can you check if there is a "cms" extension in typo3/sysext/ folder?
> If not, then you did downgrade wrong and need to really copy complete
> source of 7.3.1.

Thank you Viktor, I ended up upgrading back to 7.5.0 and struggle with that.

Because I use symbolic links I don't touch the source folders at all, so
the "cms" is there in the folder anyway.

Please enlighten me/us if this is a wrong way to downgrade:
- change the symbolic links to the old source
- empty the caches, upgrade steps and database comparision in install
tool and empty the caches and even the whole typo3temp folder if needed
(and recreate the typo3temp default folders with install tool)
- did the DB integrity check in backend

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela