[TYPO3-english] Multilanguage Website

Hakan Gür dilderslerisitesi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:40:59 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

I installed Typo3 6.2 a few days ago (I did not choose Ver. 7 because of the limited number of extensions available so far). Although I managed to cope with various difficulties, I failed to find a solution for one persistent problem.

Together with the Typo3 installation, I chose the Official Introduction Package, featuring a Bootstrap Package. The pages are in two languages; the default language is English and the second language is German. On the footer-left, there is a language list: English, Dansk, Deutsch. The problem is that although Dansk is disabled, when I click "Dansk", the page in German appears. The link for "Deutsch", on the other hand, is dead. (clausthal.tk/web)

In the German forum, someone asked a solution to completely delete the language links (msg: 736188) but this is not what I am after (and the suggested solution there does not mean anything to an ordinary user like me).

How can I delete Dansk altogether and make the "Deutsch" link functional?

Thank you in advance.