[TYPO3-english] Inconsistency backend and frontend regarding hidden/disabled pages

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Oct 2 18:59:50 CEST 2015

When you are loged in, in the BE, then you could reach hidden/inactive
pages from there, and THERE you see ALL links to other inactive pages as
well (this is a feature and absolutly normal)...
but as i understand ??? you also see Links to hitten pages when you are
on a normal page ... maybe ther ist a fault in your menu creation, that
hidden pages are shown...

Am 02.10.2015 um 18:16 schrieb Harmen Denekamp:
> I have hidden 4 main pages in my page tree. When I go to the website, 2
> of those don't show up in the main menu, but 2 of those do show up. When
> I click on the ones that should've been hidden in the main menu and I am
> on one of those pages, suddenly all the pages that should be hidden are
> hidden in the main menu. The main menu bar changes which pages are
> displayed depending on whether the page I am on is hidden.
> (4 and 2 are fictive numbers to make the idea clear)
>
> I have tried to clear my cache, but that didn't work. If there is any
> information you need, I am willing to provide it. I want to provide some
> images, but since this is my first post the site doesn't allow me.
it is always better (for mailing list and newsgrop users) to put the
pics to any imageservice or your own server, and post the link to this
files...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format