[TYPO3-english] Can same TYPO3 source be used for multiple sites?

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Oct 1 22:18:01 CEST 2015

Am 01.10.2015 um 20:35 schrieb Mr Learner:
> Thanks for the reply. I've already placed it in a central location and
> created sym links accordingly. So, can I use the same source to setup other
> sites as well? Means, the new site will also have its sym links to the same
> central location of the "typor3_src" like the current running site.

sure, that is the sense of symlink usage... i don't know if there is a
limit, but i have dozends of sites using the same source... depends ony
on your server and the traffic of the sites...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format