[TYPO3-english] Can same TYPO3 source be used for multiple sites?

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Thu Oct 1 22:07:49 CEST 2015

Yes, for each site like this, and you need only one core/source:

drwxr-xr-x  8 apache apache  4096 Aug  9  2012 fileadmin
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root      19 Jul 30  2012 index.php ->
typo3_src/index.php
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root      15 Jul 30  2012 t3lib -> typo3_src/t3lib
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root      15 Jul 30  2012 typo3 -> typo3_src/typo3
drwxr-xr-x  6 apache apache  4096 Sep  1 13:06 typo3conf
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root      16 Jul 30  2012 typo3_src -> ../typo3_src-4.5
drwxr-xr-x 10 apache apache 90112 Sep 30 16:24 typo3temp
drwxr-xr-x 21 apache apache  4096 Apr 10 13:16 uploads

Thank you,
Sergey