[TYPO3-english] realurl and news

mario chiari ml at mariochiari.net
Sun Nov 29 18:06:07 CET 2015

Hi,

I have a multilanguage site, and I am trying to configure realurl and
news. Question is: for single/detailed News urls, how do I get both
speaking and language localized versions?

I am able to get something like:

localhost/it/notizie/news/detail/News/titolo-singolo
localhost/en/news/news/detail/News/single-title

but I do not see how to localize the 'news/detail/News' segment. Is
there a way?
I am not even sure whether it is a Realurl or a News issue.
In the former case, do I need to define valueMap for postVarSets? How
do I do that?

Your help is welcome
thanks, cheers
mario