[TYPO3-english] problem after upgrading to of 7.6

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Sat Nov 28 20:39:31 CET 2015

Hi there,

I had to clear caches via ftp in order to get into backend, but this
part is working now.

Will continue testing if I get this off ion my own and tell the
programmer of this extension about the incompatibility und 7.6.

Thanx for helping folks, I'll see and be back here to report about the
results.

Cu, Steffen