[TYPO3-english] problem after upgrading to of 7.6

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Fri Nov 27 21:02:49 CET 2015

Hi,

As first steps I would edit the file PackageStates.php (under typo3conf)
and set state to inactive for any non system extensions you suspect may
cause trouble. After that go to the install tool
(www.website.com/typo3/install), run the upgrade wizard and clear all
caches.
At least you should be able to get in the backend then.

grtz Jacco