[TYPO3-english] bug in typo3 version 7.6

typo3dev typo3 at mielec.info
Fri Nov 27 07:39:35 CET 2015

On 27.11.2015 00:23, Michael Schams wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-11-26 at 07:56 +0100, typo3dev wrote:
>
> [...]
>> during work its a little bit annoying to enter BE and unlock it
>> i'm using it, but if there is trick how can i call it via shell?
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/typo3_console
>
> # cd htdocs/
> # typo3cms cache:flush

thats what im talking about, some trick, thx i'll try

>> i tried once clear all typo3temp, after that i had to install typo again
>
> ?! Deleting all files in typo3temp is not the "clean way", but should
> not break your system. After all, files and directory in this folder are
> *temporary files*. In my experience, this is not a problem (if I have to
> do this, I usually clear the cache at the same time).

i was also suprised
this normally work  sudo rm -fR ./typo3temp/*
i'll try to reproduce it, this was clear installation 7.5 with introduce
package, i've quick tried this now but now clearing typo3temp works,
maybe this was directory permission fault

again thx

--
Andy