[TYPO3-english] Upgrade 6.2.14 to 7.6 LTS

Xavier Perseguers xavier.perseguers at typo3.org
Mon Nov 23 15:43:33 CET 2015

Hello Maunil,

>                 I want to know that is there any documentation for Typo3
> 6.2.14 to 7.6 LTS  upgrade process ?  if any documentation  or idea to
> upgrade from back-end  then please  reply to back  and inform me as soon as
> possible  it save my time and mentally relaxation

The process did not change for ages:
https://wiki.typo3.org/Upgrade#Upgrading_to_7

In short: change sources and run the upgrade wizards in Install Tool.
3rd party extensions should be upgraded to be compatible with 7 before
the actual upgrade (if the version is compatible with both 6.2 and 7) or
after that, possibly temporarily deactivating it.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team