[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2.5 and News (latest version)

Bert Bert
Mon Nov 23 12:39:57 CET 2015

Hello,

I am customizing the flexform.xml for the News-plugin since I would like
restrict the rendered categories to a certain pid.

I can do that by using the marker ###STORAGE_PID### in the flexform:

				<!-- Category -->
					<settings.categories>
								<foreign_table_where> AND (sys_category.pid = ###STORAGE_PID###)
AND (sys_category.sys_language_uid = 0 OR sys_category.l10n_parent = 0)
ORDER BY sys_category.sorting</foreign_table_where>

					</settings.categories>

The above works but how can I get the startingPoint (folder where the
news items reside) as a marker into the flexform?

Tried several variants from this example but could not get this working:
http://www.typo3lexikon.de/typo3-tutorials/tipps-und-tricks/marker-in-flexforms.html

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,