[TYPO3-english] Purchase frontend user account

Bernd Wilke t3n at pi-phi.de
Mon Nov 23 12:17:55 CET 2015

Am 22.11.2015 um 16:15 schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> I'm searching for a solution to an online shop which sells time based
> frontend user accounts/subscriptions:
> Visitor creates an account and buys a subscription for example for a
> day/week/month/year. User is added automatically to a group (based on
> what subscription purchased) and this group of course gets special content.
>
> Now anyone knows if there is any online shop that has any features like
> this or which would be a good starting point for this?

long time ago (2009) I wrote an extension for the timed membership.
I did not check wether it still works with 6.2 or 7LTS (after the usual
small adjustments).
also there was no handling of any payment or reminder about ending
memberships.

the advantage against default behaviour:
the user can still be active after his membership ends.

default: either the useraccount is inactive completely or the group is
inactive (for all group members)

the record structure is simple and could possibly be used by any payment
which can create records in TYPO3.

bernd