[TYPO3-english] update powermail but not in extension manager

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Sun Nov 22 18:52:08 CET 2015

Thanks I know how it works and all of that is what I did already :) I removed the extension and uploaded the latest version. Strange thing is that in the Template the extension template still is inserted. Normally when removing an extension these are disabled as well. So in my case they are still there and there is not showing up an “Powermail” part in the backend. So I think I have to remove the template manually and then install the extension again.

Wiechert.