[TYPO3-english] FAL: multiple file-storages per site

Hannes Lau office at hanneslau.de
Tue Nov 17 15:53:03 CET 2015

Hi Nicolai!

As far as I know, there is no mechanism to associate a subtree of the
pagetree or a domain record to a specific file storage.

However, you can limit the access of your backend users to specific
filemounts which then, in turn, can reside on specific storages. For
your admin users, I fear they have to stick to the organization of your
fileadmin by themselfs.

Cheers,
Hannes

On 17.11.15 15:43, Nicolai Schirawski wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> is it possible to have several file storages in a multi-domain site?
>
> A far as I see, I can create different file-storages on root (PID=0).
> Is it now possible to activate just one of the file-storages on each
> subtree of the installation? Each subtree would than store its files
> just exclusively in "his" storage...
>
> Thanks for hints.
>
> Nicolai

Hannes Lau