[TYPO3-english] AWStats in 6.2

John_P support at mediabiz.se
Tue Nov 17 12:11:01 CET 2015

Hi Loek,

I have similar problem but cant find a solution.
TYPO3 6.2.14 and ics_awstats 0.7.0, it have worked sins I upgraded awstats
to 0.7.0 a month ago but now I get errors both on manually update and via
scheduler.
I can view the statistics but not update from log.

Error "Task failed to execute successfully. Class: tx_icsawstats_updatetask,
UID: 27"

Tried to follow the tips in this and other threads and and have installed
latest updates from your GIT.
But still the same error.
Maybe it started after clearing the typo3temp or when other extensions was
updated. The site was upgraded from 4.5 about 10 months ago, maybe old
configuration are the problem?

Can you give me a hint what to look for please?

Regards
John